Blue is one of the few colors where all shades harmonize together, from the lightest pale blue to the deepest marine, it will create a sense of peace and tranquility. Keep in mind that with more saturation, a more dramatic affect is achieved, and pale blues are cooler and more restful. Bright turquoise creates a playful and upbeat vibe and rough turquoise is well regarded as a healing stone. Blue works beautifully with natural hues and vibrates with an opposing orange in contrast.
Allure F11000M | 11061: Blue/Light Green. Hand-hooked in India of 100% wool, this affordable collection features a set of versatile transitional designs in a knobby, chunky loop texture that are as easy on the feet as they are on the eyes. Designs range from floral reinterpretations to wildly popular chevron patterns, all in a full spectrum of colors that are sure to liven up any room. - See more here.
- Arteriors Viola Chandelier
H: 29" Dia: 20"
- Allure E12800R | 12810: Blue. This one-of-a-kind collection features flat-woven Dhurrie designs that are integrated with vintage silk saris within the weave. Each unique piece features an array of vibrant colors, sure to brighten up any room. - See more here.
- NICHOLS AND STONE CROSS STREET SIDE CHAIR – WOOD. Distinctive modern styling with X-back design. Available with choice of Wood (W) or Upholstered
(U) seat. Leather (L) available at an additional charge.
H37½ W19¼ D23
NICHOLS AND STONE HOB NOB ACCENT TABLE. REMOVABLE TOP – PERFECT FOR STORAGE
Denim is the ultimate iconic blue and how many shades of jeans do you own? These rugs incorporate the many hues of blue, from worn Levis to couture denim, blue delivers.
1.Regal Grandeur | 20017: Blue. Transitional and modern designs handcrafted with a combination of premium wool and bamboo silk in a Lori-Loom weave. - See more at: http://bit.ly/1uaDrZb
2. Vanessa Bruno 2015 Spring Summer Womens Looks. See more here.
3. CYO Expressions in wool and silk blend. This collection allows the designer to have the ability to create designs and custom color area rugs in a 3D environment - See more here.